Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hump Day!!


Happy Hump Day!!!  Michele, from Stuff by Belle here today to share a little hump day inspiration. 
Usually I do most of my crafting on the weekends but lately I have found that a quick project during the week is a HUGE stress reliever and I have been making cards because well...you can never have too many cards!!

I made 2 of the same card the other day for a couple of reasons.  ONE, because a crafty friend of mine always makes duplicates and I always think that is such a great idea but never remember to do it and TWO, because I had so much fun inking up the background on this one.


I can't decide if I want to put a sentiment on the front or not...maybe I will leave it alone and wait to see what the occasion is that requires this card, what do you think???


I used distress ink in shabby shutter, antique linen and walnut stain for the background.  Stamped my handwriting background stamp from VLVS! on half in archival ink and then the big flowers, I think they look like Queen Anne's Lace, is from Unity and is stamped in archival ink also.
May Art burlap twine and a Tim Holtz button finish off this simple card.

Thanks for stopping by today and if you are so inspired make sure to check out our March drills...you still have a couple of days to get linked up to win a fabulous prize.

1 comment:

  1. Since you have 2 identical cards, I would add a sentiment to one and not to the other. Then you can decide which you like best. Come by for a visit http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete